Student Mailbox Information:
• Student mail and packages should be addressed in the following format:
Student Name (no nicknames, please)
1200 Academy Street
Student Box Number Hicks Center
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
Helpful Mail Guidelines
In an effort to ensure quality mail service, please follow these guidelines:
• Never send cash or coins in the mail. Use checks or money orders. Checks up to $200 can be cashed in the Bookstore.
• Use special services when sending something of value. Options include certified mail, insured mail or shipping methods with tracking ability such as UPS or USPS.
• Use proper, secure packaging, don’t advertise what is inside.
• Use proper addressing.
• USPS and UPS are the most reliable delivery services.
• Amazon delivery is not a reliable service. They often leave packages outside and at the wrong buildings. You can put special delivery instructions when ordering saying “please deliver to Mail Center in Hicks Building between 9am-4pm Monday-Friday” but that is not a guarantee it will arrive at the right location. Also, making sure packages are not delivered on Saturday and Sunday is helpful as well.