Interest and involvement of family members are critical elements for students during their college journey.
This site is dedicated to providing families of current students information and links to numerous resources available at Kalamazoo College. We hope that you find these resources helpful as you support the journey of your Kalamazoo College Hornet!
Parent and Family Updates
- Parent Resource – “Worried about my College kid”Listen to The Chill Factory’s podcast episode, Worried About My College Kid to learn about when and how parents and allies can bring up mental health and suicide with their kids and friends.
- List of Supplies for Incoming Students – Fall 2021Residential Life just published a thorough list of items to bring to campus!
- Health Insurance Waiver/EnrollmentIn an effort to ensure all students have access to healthcare and are sufficiently covered by health insurance in case of illness or injury, Kalamazoo College requires students to carry adequate health insurance…
- Coronavirus InformationPlease read this message about the coronavirus infection.
- Religious Observance and AccommodationThe Office of Religious and Spiritual Life is deeply committed to helping students pursue religious observance in their tradition and fashion.